Friday 7 April 2017

Assignment 5. Tutor Feedback Received

I have just received the feedback on Assignment 5 from my tutor. I found it enjoyable reading and very encouraging.  He begins by saying that it is a good point to end the module and he anticipates the prints looking very impressive at assessment.  A few suggestions have been made to improve the introduction to the work and these will be taken on board.  Although I had included a video presentation of the work, he doesn't feel that this adds anything extra and could be left for web viewing.  I accept this and will leave the link on my blog for interest, but not present it for assessment, using just the prints.  It was felt that my evaluation was bold and honest, although a little long.  I shall edit it down somewhat.

From reading my SYP blog it was felt that my networking is going rather well.

I was particularly pleased with the closing statement:-

"Well done Mike. You’ve shown an exemplary studentship and there’s been plenty of conceptual progression too. You’re well positioned for SYP."

So for assessment I need to edit my introduction and evaluation a little, finalise the paper I am going to use for printing and print the images.



No comments:

Post a Comment